image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

13 REASONS WHY I LIKE THAT MY BOYFRIEND IS SKINNIER THAN ME ...


"My boyfriend is skinnier than me?" was the question we recently got from one of our readers.
And it turns out this very question bothers a lot of young women who are in a relationship where a partner is skinnier than them.
Here's how this girl described her "my boyfriend is skinnier than me" situation:
"I love my boyfriend, and I know he never looks at me and thinks about how much I weigh, but I'm constantly reminded of it when I look and see that his thighs are half my size.
He's about 120 and noticeably skinnier than me.
I know it shouldn't matter, and I know he doesn't care, but it's all that's on my mind.
I honestly believe it's ruining our relationship.
I can't change around him, we can't even be intimate without me basically wearing a sweatsuit.
Whenever he talks about sex I get upset and sometimes cry because I don't even want to imagine it.
He says he doesn't care but he hasn't even really seen what I actually look like.
I know he wouldn't break up with me if he did, but I can't even stand the sight of my own body.
I don't want to ask him to go to counseling or anything, and I don't even know if I can afford it.
Don't waste your time answering this with things like 'You should learn to love yourself' or 'weight doesn't matter' because I've thought about these for YEARS and it hasn't changed.
I don't know what to do."
And since there were many similar postings we just could not stand by and not write a post for those of you, my beautiful ladies, who experience the same problem.
And here's what one of our finest editors whose boyfriend is also skinnier than her has to say on this matter:
My boyfriend is skinnier than me and it often makes me feel really insecure.
I think the same is true for a lot of girls;
I know a lot of you have left comments and questions saying something to the effect of, “My boyfriend is skinnier than me and it makes me uncomfortable.
Insecure.
Scared.” These feelings are completely natural – but they're also unnecessary, I promise you.
Maybe my boyfriend is skinnier than me, but I know he still loves me – and when you check out all these reasons why I like that my boyfriend is skinnier than me, I hope you'll start feeling the same way.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment