image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

7 REASONS WHY GIRLS SHOULD WAIT TO GET A BOYFRIEND ...



A lot of teenagers don't understand why girls should wait to get a boyfriend.
You get TV shows like 'Young and Married' nowadays which are just so ridiculous.
Why are people in such a rush?
The days of forced/planned marriages are over!
The reasons why girls should wait to get a boyfriend are just obscure to some people, but to others, they're perfectly sensible.
When you think about it, how many relationships that start in high school, middle school or even elementary school, actually last?
I think this is a pretty legit reason why girls should wait to get a boyfriend.
YOLO, right?
So why waste your time on something that isn't going to last?
Especially when you yourself know very well that it has no future.
I've had friends like that.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment